Monday, November 7, 2011

Mabelle RO: Friends

Happy Monday!

Today, I have a Mabelle RO rubber stamp image to show.  Mabelle has digi's of course, but she also recently came out with a rubber stamp line too.  Her rubber stamps are deep etched red rubber mounted with cling foam.  There is some trimming required.  

If you like to index your stamps (like I do), I have instructions on how I do that here.  Or see the "Indexing Your Stamps" tab above on this blog to get to the link also.

This image is from the set "Friends".  I thought I would use one of the smaller images from the set.  
I also used a Shapeabilities die I hadn't used yet - "Grommet Tags".  I cut the shape out in 2 cardstock colors, PTI Kraft and PTI Aqua Mist.  Stamped on the kraft tag, cut out the center portion and layered it on the aqua tag.  The image was stamped on X-Press It cardstock, colored with Copic markers, cut out and layered on the Kraft tag.

The scalloped and embossed detail at the bottom of the orange cardstock is Nestabilities Labels 17.

There is a "Dress it Up" micro-mini "Romance" button in the top grommet hole.  I found them online at Joann.com.  They are tiny. 

Supplies -- Mabelle RO Friends, Simple Stories Year.o.graphy, PTI Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Aqua Mist and Kraft cardstock, X-Press It Cardstock, Mini Button, PTI Thread, Spellbinders Grommet Tags and Label 17, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers 

Copic Colors: R46, R59, YR04, YR07, YG93, YG95, YG97



Hope you enjoyed today's Mabelle DT post.
Abundant Blessings,
Deb 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, I love the new stamps, especially this particular set :) I'm confused... what's the linky for??

    ReplyDelete