Monday, February 17, 2014

2 Cute Ink - Challenge #100, Red/Teal/Brown

Happy Monday!

Today, is the first post for the 2 Cute Ink Challenge team and there is a new release too.  This is Country Pig Couple and Country Sentiments - 2 cute right?! Fun sentiment too.  Although, my husband asked if there was sausage in the gravy.  :b

Challenge #100 is a color challenge...
  I guess I was kind of excited when I saw these cute pigs, so I made two cards.  This second card is just the boy pig and another fun and sassy sentiment.
I popped his head.  I also added some brown twine, a barbed wire fence was the look I was going for, against a red barn of course.

Supplies --
Images: 2 Cute Ink - Country Pig Couple and Country Sentiments
Patterned papers: Simple Stories I {Heart} Summer
Cradstock: PTI Pure Poppy and Dark Chocolate
Copic Colors: E33, E35, E37, R00, R02, R11, R12, YR02, R32, R35, R46, BG11, BG23, BG34, G000, G00, G02
Brown Twine from Taylored Expressions
Pastel Chalk

You can see all the new releases, see more inspiration from the rest of the team Christy, Deanette, Laura, Martha and Sandy, plus enter the challenge HERE

You can see all Heidi's 2 Cute images HERE!

Challenges: 
Scrap-Creations - Valentine's Day
Paper Minutes - Love is in the air
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings
Deb

12 comments:

  1. OMG - this image is just too cute - love the little piggys - I have a couple of friends and chemo buddies that are piggy lovers and you just don't find many images of pigs. Love how you colored the pigs - always a problem for me to get the right shade on pigs. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, thank you for your fantastic artwork! So glad you joined us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so cute!!! The first one looks great with your chosen color combo, and I love the red wooden DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debra you did such a great job! I love both backgrounds and your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's cute! The little pigs are adorable, beautifully coloured too! Saw this on MIM!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little pigs so cute and adorable Debra ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking out the talent from Make it Monday! I just love these images! You did a great job coloring those pigs! These are are super sassy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute! I'm jealous of you colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration for the challenge Debra. Your piggies are THE cutest. Hgus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and image Debra. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. I saw you over at MIM. I love the sentiment. Great coloring and just a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw your card at MIM and came to take a closer look at those adorable piggies! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete