Friday, April 11, 2014

Liebster Award

Happy Friday!

Yesterday, I received a comment from Vannessa, a fellow Sketch Saturday girl, that she nominated me for a Liebster Award.  How fun. :D  The Liebster Award is a "chain mail " like format created to bring awareness to blogs that have less than 300 followers. 

Rules for participating in the Liebster Award:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the questions they presented; 
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you; 
  • Copy & paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog; 
  • Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 300 followers. Create a new list of 11 questions for them; and 
  • Inform them of their nomination. 
These are Vannessa's questions...

1. What is your favourite type of card to make?  One with a colored image.

2. Have you ever done or do you do any other types of crafting?  I use to paint and cross stitch, those were my first craft hobbies.  I've done some jewelry making too.  Nothing has stuck like card making though. 


3. What is your to-go-to colour combo? (A very popular question I know but I love seeing what other people like to use!) Red, Green and Blue seem to be my go-to colors.


4. What do you do when/if you lose your mojo for crafting to get it back? I usually go to Pinterest and look around for layouts or color combos or techniques.


5. If you could design a stamp for any company, which company would it be and what your stamp be like?  There would probably be flowers, cute kids or cute animals.


6. What crafting supplies (not including tools like glue, Big Shot etc) can you not live without?  My Tonic paper cutter, Scor-Buddy, Copic markers


7. Do you have your own craft room?  I store my supplies in a spare bedroom but do my card making at the kitchen table.


8. What do you do whilst crafting? (e.g listen to music, watch tv etc?)

The TV is usually on, if I'm home alone I usually have music on instead.

9. What has been your biggest crafting achievement so far? What would you like to achieve in the future?  I loved being a catalog designer for The Angel Company.  That was the best gig ever.


10. What do you enjoy doing when you are not crafting?  I like to cook and try new recipes. 


11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  I like where I live. 
I've never been out of the US, which is kind of sad.  There are lots of places I would like to visit though. 

My Nominations:
Tricia at Simply Stamping
Chelsea at Chelsea's Creative Corner
Suzanne at Sparkling Scrapper
Laura at The Crafty Sister
Dee at Dee's Designs

My questions:
1. What is your favorite type of card to make?
2. Have you ever done or do you do any other types of crafting?
3. What is your favorite color combination?
4. What do you do when/if you need some craft inspiration?
5. If you could be on a design team for any company/blog, which would it be?
6. What is you favorite craft product/tool?
7. Do you have your own craft room?
8. What do you do while crafting? (e.g listen to music, watch tv etc?)

9. What has been your biggest crafting achievement so far?
10. What do you enjoy doing when you are not crafting?

11. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Thanks for stopping by...
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Well deserved, your cards are always fabulous and inspiring! It was interesting to read the answers to your questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers Deb. Your cards are always fantastic - love them!

    ReplyDelete