Monday, August 18, 2014

A Unique Hop Continued

Happy Monday!


The Unique Blog Hop continues today with Chris and Mischelle's post.

I wanted to share a couple cards I started for last week and they just didn't come together until yesterday.  Above is a card using a stamp set I won on Chris' challenge blog back in May.  I am so rusty at stamping, I just could not get it to stamp cleanly, until yesterday and several ink and paper combinations.  I colored it with distress markers.  Papers are digital from Doodle Pantry.

I also haven't stitched on a card in months because my machine was giving me fits, stalling shortly after getting started.  I couldn't remember if I fixed it before I put is away.  I do recall cleaning and straightening the needle and re-threading it.  Turns out it was fine, so I must have fixed the problem. 

The second card uses the paper pad I won on Andrea's challenge blog in May.  {May was a good month}.
So next Unique blog hop stop ...

Chris Franco @ Blessings Ink
(New Amusing Challenge theme - Die Cuts)
and 


Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings
Deb

4 comments:

  1. That card turned out wonderfully Deb - I'm so glad you were able to get those stamps to work! :) (I know it was them and not you!!) I'm so excited to be part of this Unique Blog Hop and my post is up! PS. I have fits with my machine too...but the results are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards!

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Smile, It's a brand new week!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are terrific and your stitching looks wonderful! I enjoyed seeing a card you made with the paper stack you won. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards!mi love the Americana stamp!

    ReplyDelete