Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sketch Saturday Challenge #332

Happy Saturday!

We have a new sketch at Sketch Saturday #332.  The sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe's Crafts with a 10 pound gift certificate as the prize.


  
Here is sketch #332:


My Interpretation:

Today, I made a simply stamped masculine card.  The image is by Fun Stampers Journey "Let's Ride".  The papers are Simple Stories Documented and Basic Grey Craft.  A quick card for my brother-in-law's birthday in September.

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb 

2 comments:

  1. Nice card. I have a few friends I always try to send a motorcycle card to. Hope you are doing well, Debra. Miss our emails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card Deb!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete