Sunday, March 4, 2018

Nina B Spring Printable Postcards

Happy Sunday!

It has been awhile since I posted, but have created quite a few cards so far in 2018.  So I have a few upcoming posts scheduled.   

I printed out some of Nina B's Spring postcards late last year, with the intention of making some cards over the Christmas break.  I didn't get to it during my time off, but in January I was able to get some cards made using these printables.  I added some stitching and lace to make these cards.

It is always nice to have some cards on hand when you hear of someone having surgery, going through a loss or needing encouragement.  There are also a couple birthday postcards in the Spring set. 

Unfortunately, these print files are not available on etsy anymore, NinaBPrintables may be available by request.  You can see Nina's latest creations on Facebook.  I think her art is a wonderful inspiration.

Here are 2 using the 'Praying for You' postcard... 



I also made a couple using the 2 Happy Birthday postcards. 



Lastly, I've used this post card before and I just love it.  
Makes a great card of encouragement for anyone.


 Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings to you,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment